Source – lewrockwell.com
- “…Carl Oglesby posits an interesting thesis: that JFK’s assassination, instead of being a random act by a lone nut was in fact a carefully planned and professional executed ongoing coup d’ etat a la Americaine, a not so silent coup by the same forces responsible for the murders of JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X and possibly the demise and eventual destruction of the billionaire Howard Hughes”
Remembering The Novermber 22, 1963 Deep State Coup D’ Etat – By Charles Burris
Today is the fifty-ninth anniversary of the brutal assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in Dallas, Texas and the subsequent regime change/cover-up of his murder. After almost six decades the final confrontation, repercussions, reconciliation, and resolution of this tragic event and its impact must be undertaken.
President Joseph R. Biden must issue the appropriate executive order in compliance with the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, and direct all government agencies/entities to make public and unredacted all complete files and records pertaining to the assassination of John Kennedy as directed by this Act. This information shall be transmitted to the National Archives for full public disclosure to be included in the Archives’ Collection and made available for public inspection and copying.
There is an ever-growing scholarly consensus among presidential historians, distinguished political analysts, and JFK assassination researchers that on November 22, 1963, an insidious coup d’état by Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson and the highest echelons of the National Security State was accomplished with the brutal murder of President John F. Kennedy.
The official full 889-page report by the President’s Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, known unofficially as the Warren Commission, about the assassination of President John Kennedy on November 22, 1963, established the cover-up of this coup. Their landmark final report was presented to President Lyndon Johnson on September 24, 1964, and made public on September 27.
What happened on that fateful Friday in Dallas fifty-nine years years ago led to perhaps the single most important series of events affecting the subsequent history of our nation. It lies at the inner most depth, the dark clotted heart, of what observers now describe as the deep state.
Here are additional authoritative evidentiary resources to assist readers in examining this seminal event —
Thirty years after his film JFK, filmmaker Oliver Stone takes viewers on a journey though recently declassified evidence in the assassination of President Kennedy — the most consequential American murder mystery of the twentieth century. Joined by Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Sutherland, as well as a distinguished team of forensics, medical and ballistics experts, historians, and witnesses, Stone presents compelling evidence that in the Kennedy case ‘conspiracy theory’ is now ‘conspiracy fact.’
- Rush To Judgment — Documentary and Book
This is the full length uncut version of Rush to Judgment by Mark Lane. Lane, one of the early critics of the preconceived conclusions of the Warren Commission, went to Dallas to do his own investigation and interview witnesses that were ignored by the Commission and others who expanded on their knowledge of the JFK assassination. Particularly crucial were the authoritative statements of eyewitnesses S. M. Holland, Lee E. Bowers, and Mrs. Acquila Clemons, What is portrayed in this short critique offers a different picture from the one presented by the US government to the world. This film is a brief for the defense of Lee Harvey Oswald. Mark Lane’s pioneering best-selling book, Rush to Judgment, challenged the Warren Commission Report relating to Lee Harvey Oswald as the sole assassin of President John Kennedy.
Andrew Gavin Marshall has written an exceptional online summary article, “The National Security State and the Assassination of JFK” which builds upon the path-breaking research of author James W. Douglass in his widely-acclaimed book, JFK and the Unspeakable:Why He Died and Why It Matters These are the first analytical studies serious scholars should examine in depth, followed by the entire five volume series of Douglas P. Horne’s Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government’s Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK.
Horne is the former Chief Analyst for Military Records for the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), established by the JFK Records Act of 1992, which was tasked with defining, locating, and ensuring the declassification (to the maximum extent possible under the JFK Act) of all Federal Records considered “reasonably related” to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Horne details the numerous anomalies and interrupted chain of custody and destruction of key evidence regarding the president’s body, in the autopsy report(s), the autopsy photo collection (particularly the JFK brain photographs), the deliberate alteration and forgery of the extant Zapruder film, and the supposed “magic bullet” found at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Watch Douglas P. Horne’s definitive five part video documentary series which summarizes his exceptional research, Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK, Assassination Medical Evidence. Horne has also written the concise authoritative summary volume,JFK’s War with the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated.
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence Part 1 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence Part 2 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence, Part 3 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence, Part 4 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence, Part 5 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Final Report of the Assassinations Records Review Board
- National Archives’ Files of Douglas P. Horne
- Photographic Evidence of Bullet Hole in JFK Limousine Windshield ‘Hiding in Plain Sight’ — Douglas P. Horne article
- The AF1 Tapes and Subsequent Events at Andrews AFB on November 22, 1963 — Douglas P. Horne article
- The Two NPIC Zapruder Film Events: Signposts Pointing to the Film’s Alteration — Douglas P. Horne article
- The Zapruder Film Mystery — Documentary
While serving as chief analyst of military records at the Assassination Records Review Board in 1997, Douglas P. Horne discovered that the Zapruder Film was examined by the CIA’s National Photographic Interpretation Center two days after the assassination of President Kennedy. In this film, Horne interviews legendary NPIC photo interpreter Dino Brugioni, who speaks for the first time about another NPIC examination of the film the day after the assassination. Brugioni didn’t know about the second examination and believes the Zapruder Film in the archives today is not the film he saw the day after the assassination. Drawing on Volume 4 of his book “Inside the ARRB”, Horne introduces the subject and presents his conclusions.
- Parapolitics and Deep State Resources
- Hidden History: Where Organized Crime and Government Meet
- Libertarian Class Analysis: An Historical Survey
- Who Rules America: Power Elite Analysis, the Deep State, and American History
- JFK (Special Edition Director’s Cut) — Oliver Stone feature film
- JFK: The Book of the Film – Book by Oliver Stone
- Where Angels Lightly Tread: The Assassination of President Kennedy, Volume 1— Book by John M. Newman;
- Countdown to Darkness: The Assassination of President Kennedy, Volume 2 — Book by John M. Newman;
- Into the Storm: The Assassination of President Kennedy Volume 3 — Book by John M. Newman
- Uncovering Popov’s Mole: The Assassination of President Kennedy Volume IV. — Book by John M. Newman
- Dallas ’63: The First Deep State Revolt Against the White House — Book by Peter Dale Scott
- Dallas ’63: A Brilliant Synthesis Regarding the November 22, 1963 Coup d’état — Charles Burris review article
- Deep Politics and the Death of JFK — Book by Peter Dale Scott
- The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government — Book by David Talbot
- The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War –– Book by Stephen Kinzer
- Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy? — Book by Mark Lane
- Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK — Book by Mark Lane
- The JFK Assassination — Jacob G. Hornberger 30 episode video presentation
- The JFK Autopsy 2 — Jacob G. Hornberger video presentation
- An Encounter with Evil: The Abraham Zapruder Story — Book by Jacob G. Hornberger
- Regime Change: The JFK Assassination — Book by Jacob G. Hornberger
- The Kennedy Autopsy –Book by Jacob G. Hornberger
- The Kennedy Autopsy 2: LBJ’s Role In the Assassination — Book by Jacob G. Hornberger
- The Ongoing Kennedy Casket Mystery — Jacob G. Hornberger article
- The “Legend” of Lee Harvey Oswald — Charles Burris article
- JFK and the Deferentials — Jacob G. Hornberger article
- The Bay of Pigs and JFK’s Assassination — Charles Burris article
- The Mainstream Media’s Deference to Authority in the JFK Assassination — Jacob G. Hornberger article
- De Gaulle: The Deep State Murdered JFK — Charles Burris article
- No Military Coups for America? What About November 1963? — Jacob G. Hornberger article
- General Curtis LeMay and His War Against the Kennedys — Charles Burris article
- The Deep State and the November 22, 1963 Coup d’état — Charles Burris article
- Regime Change: The JFK Assassination — Jacob G. Hornberger article
- JFK’s Embrace of Third World Nationalists — Charles Burris article
- Limit CIA Role to Intelligence — Harry S Truman, December 22, 1963 article
- J.F.K: Contra-Camelot — Amazon book/DVD list
- Coup d’etat and Assassination: Business as Usual in America — Amazon book/DVD list
- The JFK Assassination Marked the End of the American Republic — Interview with Martin Broeckers, author of JFK: Coup d’Etat in America
- LBJ Versus the Kennedys: Means, Motive and Opportunity Leading To November 22, 1963 — Charles Burris article
- The National-Security State’s Assassination of John F. Kennedy — Jacob G. Hornberger article
- Neocon Lies About JFK — Charles Burris article
- JFK, McGeorge Bundy, and the Continuity of Government — Michael Swanson article
- The Killing of President Kennedy — Charles Burris article
- The Fates of American Presidents Who Challenged the Deep State (1963-1980) — Peter Dale Scott article
- “The Peace Speech” — JFK Commencement Address at American University, June 10, 1963
- President Dwight Eisenhower’s Farewell Address
- The National Security State and JFK Conference — Eleven Expert Speakers:
Jeffrey Sachs – “JFK’s Quest for Peace;”
Stephen Kinzer – “Regime Change: Roots of the Imperial Temptation;”
Michael Glennon – “Double Government and the ‘Best Truth’ about the Assassination;”
Douglas Horne — “The National Security Establishment’s Obsession with Invading Cuba;”
Michael Swanson – “What Is The Purpose of the National Security State?”
Peter Janney – “JFK & Mary Meyer: Relationship as Redemption;”
Ron Paul – “Enemies: Foreign and Domestic;”
Jefferson Morley – “Angleton, Cuba, and Assassination;”
James DiEugenio – “Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon;”
Oliver Stone with James DiEugenio – “If JFK Were Alive Today;” and
Jacob G. Hornberger – “The National Security State: The Biggest Mistake in U.S. History”
- The National-Security State and the Kennedy Assassination –Fourteen Expert Presentations
The national-security establishment’s assassination of President John F. Kennedy was one of the pivotal events in our lifetime, and it continues to have an adverse impact on American life today. This conference was held in March and April of 2021 and was oriented toward people who are not well-versed in the assassination and who wish to gain a deeper understanding of it.
The conference presents an easy-to-understand introduction to what happened and why. Consider it a primer on the Kennedy assassination. Attendees learned about President Kennedy’s foreign policy and how it was so different from that of both his predecessors and successors — and why the Pentagon and the CIA considered it to be such a grave threat to national security. Attendees also learned about the fraudulent nature of the autopsy that the national-security establishment performed on the president’s body on the evening of the assassination and how it leads to an understanding of the assassination itself.
The conference consists of an astounding 31 hours of online presentations by various speakers, Viewers will have a good grasp of what happened on that fateful day in November 1963 and why it is so critically important today.
- The “smoking gun” in the cover-up of the assassination is found in CIA Dispatch #1035-960 (available online). This was the crucial covert directive to the CIA’s Operation Mockingbird elite media assets to vigorously denounce critics of the Warren Commission Report as “conspiracy theorists.” This is when that particular derogatory term of denunciation and disinformation widely entered the national conversation in an attempt to marginalize, cut off and stifle informed debate on the president’s murder because the path of evidence would lead directly to those elements behind the sinister cover-up. These facts are discussed in detail in Lance deHaven-Smith’s authoritative Conspiracy Theory in America (Austin, TX: University of Texas Press). Dr. Smith is a widely published scholar in peer-reviewed academic journals and is Professor in the Reubin O’ D. Askew School of Public Administration and Policy at Florida State University in Tallahassee.
- Who’s Who In The JFK Assassination: An A to Z Encyclopedia — Book by Michael Benson.
This is an excellent and invaluable resource. Comprehensive, accessible and unprecedented, Who’s Who in the JFK Assassination presents vital information on each of more than 1,400 individuals related in any noteworthy way to the murders of President John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Officer J. D. Tippit and alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald on November 22 and 24, 1963. Based on years of research, a wealth of sources and a long study of the Warren Commission’s twenty-six volumes, this encyclopedic book includes: A-to-Z entries on virtually all the suspects, victims, witnesses, law enforcement officials and investigators.
Quick identification of each person followed by biographical facts, testimony, evidence and more. Detailed listings of sources. Explorations of the puzzling theories and countless sides of the case. Extensive cross-referencing of entries, allowing readers to follow their own investigations and construct their own conclusions. This all-new who’s who will prove an essential companion to the many best-selling books, documentaries and feature films about the JFK assassination.
Bound to be referred to again and again, it is the complete resource for anyone who wants to know more about– or wants to keep better track of– the key players involved in one of the most infamous chapters in American history.
- The Yankee and Cowboy War — Book by Carl Oglesby.
This is the first of several high-level political analyses motivated by a need to better understand the politics that led to both the JFK assassination and the Nixon Watergate Affair. It deploys as the primary theoretical model, C. Wright Mills “Theory of the Power Elite” and the framework in Carroll Quigleys book Tragedy and Hope. With these tools, Carl Oglesby posits an interesting thesis: that JFK’s assassination, instead of being a random act by a lone nut was in fact a carefully planned and professional executed ongoing coup d’ etat a la Americaine, a not so silent coup by the same forces responsible for the murders of JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X and possibly the demise and eventual destruction of the billionaire Howard Hughes.
What all of these events had in common was that they were links in a chain designed to replace one set of power elite (members of the old moneyed “peace promoting” Northeastern Yankee Establishment) with another (the Nuevo Riche and newly arrived, “progress through war” Western Cowboys). Thus it is argued here that the events connecting Dallas, Memphis, Watergate and the demise of the Hughes empire, are but threads in a common fabric, growing and evolving directly out of the systematic corruption of American politics and out of contemporary political realities.
The late Murray N. Rothbard was particularly enamored with this pioneering book, remarking:
Carl Oglesby’s new book is not only exciting and thoroughly researched, it presents the only analytic framework — originated by himself — which makes sense of the violent events of the last decade and a half our recent political history, and puts them all into a coherent framework: the Yankee vs. Cowboy analysis.
The important question looms: why is it that Oglesby has been alone in coming up with this framework? I think the answer is that the methodologies of other writers and researchers have led them astray: the free-market economists who are critical of government actions never bother to ask who benefited from those actions and who were likely to be responsible for them; the Marxists are anxious to indict an abstract, mythical and unified ‘capitalist class’ for all evils of government, and believe that detailed research into concrete divisions and conflicts among power elites detract from such an indictment; those sociologists who have engaged in concrete power elite analysis have only examined structures (who owns corporation X, who belongs to what social club?) rather than the dynamics of concrete historical events; the one writer who has treated Yankees and Cowboys has been so blinded by particular hostility to the Cowboys that he virtually includes everyone living in the Sunbelt as part of a vast Cowboy conspiracy; and the various doughty investigators and reporters of Dallas or Watergate have struck to surface events because they lacked the overall coherent framework.
Carl Oglesby has surmounted all of these defects, and has therefore been able to make a giant breakthrough in explaining our recent history.
- Oswald in New Orleans: Case of Conspiracy With the CIA — Book by Harold Weisberg
- Harvey and Lee — Book by John Armstrong.
- Mary’s Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision For World Peace — Book by Peter Janney
The death of Mary Meyer left many Americans with questions. Who really killed her? Why did CIA counterintelligence chief James Angleton rush to find and confiscate her diary? Had she discovered the plan to assassinate her lover, President Kennedy, with the trail of information ending at the steps of the CIA? Was it only coincidence that she was killed less than three weeks after the release of the Warren Commission Report?
Fans of The Murder of Mary Russell, JFK: A Vision for America, and other JFK books will love Mary’s Mosaic. Building and relying on years of interviews and painstaking research, author Peter Janney follows the key events and influences in Mary Pinchot Meyer’s life—her first meeting with Jack Kennedy; her support of her secret lover, President Kennedy, as he worked towards the pursuit of world peace and away from the Cold War; and her exploration of psychedelic drugs. Fifty years after the assassinations of President Kennedy and Mary Meyer, this book helps readers understand why both took place.
Author Peter Janney fought for two years to obtain documents from the National Personnel Records Center and the US Army to complete this third edition. It includes a final chapter about the mystery man who could be the missing piece to learn the truth behind Meyer’s murder.
- She Knew Too Much About JFK’s Murder — Jacob G. Hornberger article.
Focuses upon the intimate relationship between JFK and Mary Pinchot Meyer and their brutal murders.
- Medical Experts and the Kennedy Assassination — Dr. Gary Aguilar C-SPAN presentation
- Pursuing Truth on the Kennedy Assassinations — Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD
- Dr. Cyril Wecht on JFK’S Murder: A “Coup D’État in America.”
Dr. Cyril Wecht, for two decades the elected coroner of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania (including Pittsburgh), is a nationally acclaimed forensic pathologist, and holds both a medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh (1956), and a law degree from the University of Maryland (1962). Forensic pathologists specialize in medically determining how and why someone died.
In criminal murder cases this function is absolutely vital in helping to determine the guilt or innocence of a suspect — in no case more so than in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Dr. Wecht, a very early critic of the Warren Commission, testified at the HSCA. At the annual JFK Lancer assassination research conference in Dallas, held in November, Dr. Wecht summarized the medical evidence against the lone-gunman hypothesis. At the center of Dr. Wecht’s examination is what has become known as the “single-bullet theory” — or the “magic bullet,” as it is known to its detractors: the theory that one bullet can account for the multiple wounds (besides the headshot) of both JFK and Governor Connally.
According to Dr. Wecht, the conclusions of the Warren Commission rest entirely on the single-bullet theory. If that theory fails, then there had to be more than one gunman. This, in turn, leads to questions about the history of the United States since 1963 that many people would rather not pursue. With both passion and meticulous attention to detail, Wecht dissects the Warren Commission’s conclusions.
Moving beyond the medical evidence, he then utters words unexpected from any former American elected official, and particularly powerful coming from a person with his credentials: “What we witnessed…my friends, in plain, plain English — was [a] coup d’état in America. The overthrow of the government. That’s what this case was all about.”
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Coup d’etat — Documentary
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Forces of Darkness — Documentary
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Cover-Up — Documentary
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Patsy — Documentary
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Witnesses — Documentary
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Truth Shall Set You Free — Documentary
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Guilty Men — Documentary
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Smoking Guns — Documentary
- John Judge on the JFK Assassination
Watch this classic eight minute YouTube clip of JFK Assassination researcher John Judge from the “JFK: Cinema as History” conference (January 1992) which appeared on C-SPAN. It reveals more about “the why” of the November 22, 1963 assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and the coup d’état following his murder than almost anything you have probably heard.
After quoting Thomas Jefferson on the importance of a free press to a republic, John Judge makes a disparaging reference to The Washington Post and The New York Times. He then pauses for a few seconds and is shown glaring at another panel member. This person (not shown in the clip) was Walter Pincus of The Washington Post, who had viciously attacked Oliver Stone’s movie JFK. The older man who is briefly shown in one momentary scene is the late Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty who served as chief of special operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff where he was in charge of the global system designed to provide military support for covert activities of the Central Intelligence Agency. In Oliver Stone’s highly acclaimed film, JFK, the mysterious character ‘X’ portrayed by Donald Sutherland was in fact Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty, who assisted director Stone in the production and scripting of this historical epic.
Prouty had relayed the shocking information detailed in the movie to the actual New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison (played by Kevin Cosner) in a series of communiques. Fletcher Prouty was the author of two excellent books, The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World. and JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy.
JFK: A President Betrayed
Narrated by Academy Award winner Morgan Freeman, “JFK: A President Betrayed” uncovers shocking evidence that reveals how President John F. Kennedy, early in his term as president in 1961, felt entrapment, that he had been misled by his military and intelligence advisors regarding the disastrous Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. Because of this betrayal he was determined to constantly be on guard regarding subsequent strategic advice issued to him.
After his confrontational June 1961 Vienna Summit meeting with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev, later that year in September Kennedy under took a bold initiative and introduced at the Sixteenth General Assembly of the United Nations a Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World.
Conversely the national security establishment (particularly the Pentagon’s Joint Chiefs of Staff and CIA) believed, not in disarmament but in a nuclear first strike policy against the Soviet Union, and that JFK was naive and lacked determination and resolve in his opposition to this apocalyptic doomsday scenario. On March 13, 1962 the JCS submitted Operation Northwoods as a pretext for a Cuban Invasion.
This war between JFK and the military intensified following the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 1962. Pentagon leaders such as Air Force chief of Staff General Curtis LeMay believed the peaceful resolution of the Crisis was not Kennedy’s finest hour but had been appeasement of the Soviets and the worst disaster in American history.
JFK proceeded to embark on secret back channel peace efforts with Nikita Khrushchev and Fidel Castro and was determined to get out of Vietnam despite intense opposition inside his own government.
“The Peace Speech” — JFK Commencement Address at American University, June 10, 1963.
To the deep state, this was treason.
It all came to an end on November 22, 1963, when an insidious coup d’état by Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson and the highest echelons of the National Security State was accomplished with the brutal murder of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas.
Remembering The November 22, 1963 Deep State Coup d’état