Source – veteranstoday.com
- “…Two weeks ago, CIA Director Leon Panetta told the press the CIA had not been able to positively confirm any specific information on Osama bin Laden since “late 2000.” Interviews with high ranking military and intelligence officials, some at the highest levels, have confirmed that all evidence lends toward Osama bin Laden’s death in December 2001”
SM: …That Tim Osman (….check that – Osama Bin Laden) could speak from the grave gave a tremendous leg up to the CIA’s effort’s to bomb the shit out of the Iraq in an ultimate failed attempt to redraw the lines in the Middle Eastern sands…Oh, & for the record, my favourite patsy is – Patsy Cline (…with Osama running a close second)…
Classified CIA Transcript Counters Bin Laden Terror Role (2010)
(Also Read: CIA Document Proves Osama bin Laden Was CIA Asset Tim Osman @ https://yogaesoteric.net/en/cia-document-proves-osama-bin-laden-was-cia-asset-tim-osman/)
Doubt thrown on proofs tying bin Laden to terrorism
Two weeks ago, CIA Director Leon Panetta told the press the CIA had not been able to positively confirm any specific information on Osama bin Laden since “late 2000.” Interviews with high ranking military and intelligence officials, some at the highest levels, have confirmed that all evidence lends toward Osama bin Laden’s death in December 2001. Yet transcripts of translated audio and video tapes, albeit widely disputed, are continually released by a news agency tied to Israeli intelligence services.
The transcripts of the last proven bin Laden interview, translated by the CIA, are compared to similar translations of a 2007 “broadcast” said to be by Osama bin Laden. Both are excerpted for length but not content. Striking differences between the two “bin Ladens” is obvious. In 2007, in a lengthy admonition, no mention of Israel is made whatsoever, nor of Palestine. In fact, the bin Laden of 2007 seems to be totally oblivious of Israel. We will begin with the CIA document, one that directly disputes claims made by the media for years. We thank the Central Intelligence Agency for making this document available.
With dozens of films, videos and recordings, all claiming Osama bin Laden has taken credit for 9/11 and other terrorist attacks against America, Britain, Spain and other nations, the possession of the only official translation of the real Osama bin Laden is vital. What you are going to be reading is both astounding and frightening.
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY FOREIGN BROADCASTING INTERNATIONAL SERVICE:
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Website of Doha Al-Jazirah Satellite Channel Television in Arabic [FBIS Report] Website of Doha Al-Jazirah Satellite Channel Television in Arabic,independent television station financed by the Qatari Government, which can be accessedat URL: http://www.aljazeera.net, carries at 2011 GMT on 24 September the text of the following letter by Usama Bin Ladin “to the Pakistani people.”
- “We hope that these brothers would be the first martyrs in Islam’s battle in this age against the new Jewish crusade that is being led by the biggest crusader, Bush, under the banner of the cross. This battle is one of Islam’s immortal battles.”
- “We beseech God to grant him victory against the forces of infidelity and arrogance, and to crush the new crusader-Jewish campaign on the land of Pakistan and Afghanistan.”
- “I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States.”
- “Neither I had any knowledge of these attacks nor I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. . Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle.”
- “All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel.”
- “Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US Government has stated.
- “The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive.”
- “They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia.”
- “Then you cannot forget the American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.”
- “Then there are intelligence agencies in the US, which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these (FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY 180) agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taliban and then this incident happened.”
- “Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the US secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the US Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat.”
- “President Bush or any other US President, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who made the attacks.”
- “Supporting the US act is the need of some Muslim countries and the compulsion of others. However, they should think as to what will remain of their religious and moral position if they support the attack of the Christians and the Jews on a Muslim country like Afghanistan.”
- “I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.”
- “This system is totally in control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel.”
- “The Western media is unleashing such a baseless propaganda, which make us surprise but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually they themselves become captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and begin to cause harm to themselves.”
- “Terror is the most dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western media is mercilessly using it against its own people. It can add fear and helplessness in the psyche of the people of Europe and the United States. It means that what the enemies of the United States cannot do, its media is doing that. You can understand as to what will be the performance of the nation in a war, which suffers from fear and helplessness.”
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY END OF OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Bin Laden is clear on a number of issues. His overall belief is that the American people are being victimized and enslaved by powerful interests allied with Zionism and that the people of the United States are not to be considered targets for reprisal. The full length version includes outlines for economic reprisals and boycotts, rather than terrorism or Jihad. Bin Ladens admonition of the western media as purveyors of terrorism through propaganda seem to be proven out in the text of our next transcript, one reported extensively by the media though never verified other than by private sources tied to Israel. If the world’s top intelligence agencies are correct, Osama bin Laden had been dead for nearly six years when the following statements were credited to him:
TRANSCRIPT OF 9/11 SIXTH ANNIVERSARY STATEMENT BY OSAMA BIN LADEN (UNVERIFIED)
- And from His ways is that the days rotate between the people, and from His Law is retaliation in kind: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and the killer is killed/ I begin by discussing the war which is between us and some of its repercussions for us and you.
- To preface, I say: despite America being the greatest economic power and possessing the most powerful and up-to-date military arsenal as well; and despite it spending on this war and is army more than the entire world spends on its armies; and despite it being the being the major state influencing the policies of the world, as if it has a monopoly on the unjust right of veto; despite all of this, 19 young men were able – by the grace of Allah, the Most High- to change the direction of its compass. And in fact, the subject of the Mujahideen has become an inseparable part of the speech of your leader, and the effects and signs of that
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden.)
- Since the 11th, many of America’s policies have come under the influence of the Mujahideen, and that is by the grace of Allah, the Most High.
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden.)
- And for your information media, during the first years of the war, lost its credibility and manifested itself as a tool of the colonialist empires, and its condition has often been worse than the condition of the media of the dictatorial regimes which march in the caravan of the single leader.
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden. )
- And among the most important items contained in Bush’s speeches since the events of the 11this that the Americans have no option but to continue the war. This tone is in fact an echoing of the words of neoconservatives like Cheney, Rumsfeld and Richard Pearle, the latter having said previously that the Americans
- I say, refuting this unjust statement, that the morality and culture of the holocaust is your culture, not our culture. In fact, burning living beings is forbidden in our religion, even if they be small like the ant, so what of man?! The holocaust of the Jews was carried out by your brethren in the middle of Europe, but had it been closer to our countries, most of the Jews would have been saved by taking refuge with us.
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden has never mentioned “holocaust” but has only criticized the use of it as an excuse used by Israel for illegal acts through manipulation and guilt.)
- But the fact is, there is a continuing and biased campaign being waged against us for a long time now by your politicians and many of your writers by way of your media, especially Hollywood, for the purpose of misrepresenting Islam and its adherents to drive you away from the true religion.
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden. Bin Laden refers to the media as terrorists, not “misrepresenting Islam.”)
- Why are the leaders of the White House keen to start wars and wage them around the world, and make use of every possible opportunity through which they can reach this purpose, occasionally even creating justifications based on deception and blatant lies, as you saw Iraq?
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden. Bin Laden’s long stated belief is that Paul Wolfowitz, acting as an Israeli agent, was responsible for orchestration the deception campaign leading to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.)
- And when Kennedy took over the presidency and deviated from the general line of policy drawn up for the White House and wanted to stop this unjust war, that angered the owners of the major corporations who were benefiting from its continuation.
(Editor’s note: The recurrent theme of the Vietnam War leading to the Kennedy assassinations, the Garrison/JFK/Oliver Stone theme, simply doesn’t hold water. However, there is a rationale for mentioning the Kennedy assassination “out of the blue.” The release of letters between Kennedy and Israel indicate an extremely heated dispute over the use of the Dimona reactor for the manufacture of nuclear weapons by Israel. Kennedy demanded an immediate inspection. This would have left Israel without a nuclear arsenal. Kennedy was murdered and Lyndon Johnson, at the time having an affair with a Mossad/Irgun operative, took his place.)
- And so Kennedy was killed, and al-Qaida wasn’t present at that time, but rather, those corporations were the primary beneficiary from his killing.
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden has never blamed US corporations for any of these issues, a theory made popular by Noam Chomsky. Bin Laden: “It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them.”)
- And even more incredible than that is that Bush picked him as secretary of defense in his first term after picking Cheney as his vice-president, Powell as secretary of state and Armitage as Powell’s deputy, despite their horrific and blood history of murdering humans. And among the most capable of those from your own side who speak to you on this topic and on the manufacturing of public opinion is Noam Chomsky, who spoke sober words of advice prior to the war, but the leader of Texas doesn’t like those who give advice.
(Editor’s note: OOPS, here we find Noam Chomsky.)
- Those with real power and influence are those with the most capital. And since the democratic system permits major corporations to back candidates, be they presidential or congressional, there shouldn’t be any cause for astonishment – and there isn’t any- in the Democrats’ failure to stop the war.
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden. More talk of “corporations” when bin Laden would have said Israel.)
- And despite this brazen attack on the people, the leaders of the West – especially Bush, Blair, Sarkozy and Brown- still talk about freedom and human rights with a flagrant disregard for the intellects of human beings.
(Editor’s note: Official transcripts indicate that these statements are inconsistent with Osama bin Laden. Does anyone believe Bin Laden would have left Netanyahu off this list? Who would have done that?)
- This is why I tell you: as you liberated yourselves before from the slavery of monks, kings, and feudalism, you should liberate yourselves from the deception, shackles and attrition of the capitalist system.
(Editor’s note: “It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them.”)
- The capitalist system seeks to turn the entire world into a fiefdom of the major corporations under the label of “globalization” in order to protect democracy.
In thousands of words, calling for Jihad, promoting violence and destruction, the 2007 version of Osama bin Laden never mentions the word Israel once.
Particular effort is made to omit mention of Israel’s influence on the US, their control of the media or references to Christian followers of Zionism as “crusaders” one of bin Ladens most used themes. In fact, his only mention of the word “Jew” at all was tied to an obscure biblical reference.
If the endless statements made by political and military leaders about Osama bin Laden are not based on any evidence, as seems to be the case, is it possible that bin Laden’s transcript is not only an accurate portrayal of his beliefs, as translated by the Central Intelligence Agency but, in fact, an extremely accurate prediction of what has come to pass? In September of 2001, there was no opium production in Afghanistan.
Now Afghanistan produces 85% of the world’s supply of that infamous substance, a supply defended by US Special Envoy Richard Holbrooke as “vital” to the economic well being of Afghanistan’s farmers.
How many times in the past six years has Israel demonstrated its power over the United States, its primary benefactor? Who has that kind of power and why has only Osama bin Laden pointed it out, a fact that the CIA had sought to classify and the media has chosen to suppress.
VT Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades. Gordon is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues. Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than “several” countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.