Source – technocracy.news
- “…Any crisis will do, whether manmade or not. As I noted above, Ordo ab Chao…People are looking to government to set the ship aright. This is futile. Technocrats control governments, not the other way around. Behind every government leader in the world, there is an unelected and unaccountable hoard of medical technocrats who are dictating policies and telling the politicians what to do”
Beware 2022: Technocracy’s War Against Humanity Set To Continue
On the last day of 2021, what better time to reflect on Technocracy’s recent gains and likely trajectory moving into 2022?
Over Christmas, I showcased my Twelve Days of Technocracy articles that were originally written in December 2019. Even though these appear at the bottom of the home page at Technocracy.news, many people had not read them.
The intent of Twelve Days of Technocracy was to provide a primer on Technocracy across several topics, such as central banking, academia, education and political science. It was a fitting way to close out 2019.
To everyone’s shock and dismay, the Great Panic of 2020 (my phrase) started one month later in January.
It’s important to see the principle of Ordo ab Chao at work. This occult latin term translates as “Order out of Chaos” and hints at modern globalization’s theory of “never let a good crisis go to waste.”
Under the cover of chaos, Technocracy thrived during 2020-2021 at spreading its net of control and social engineering. Without chaos, virtually none of Technocracy’s initiatives would have ever gotten off the ground.
The point is this: Technocracy thrives on order, structure and predictability but uses chaos to get there.
Technocrats are masters of social engineering. This should surprise no one because their own magazine, The Technocrat, clearly defined their objectives in 1938:
“Technocracy is the science of social engineering, the scientific operation of the entire social mechanism to produce and distribute goods and services to the entire population… For the first time in human history it will be done as a scientific, technical, engineering problem.”
A Belgian Professor of Clinical Psychology, Dr. Mattias Desmet, recently articulated how this is playing out on a global scale. His concept of “mass formation” (ie, global delusion) is predicated on four conditions that must first be met.
- The masses must feel alone and isolated.
- Their lives must feel pointless and meaningless.
- The masses then must experience constant free-floating anxiety
- They must experience free-floating frustration and aggression.
(Note: Free-floating means that there is no discernible source for aggression or anxiety.)
It should be self-evident that all four have been masterfully set into motion with the Great Panic of 2020.
How have Technocrats worked mass formation to their own benefit? Here’s a few observations:
- National and global identification systems have become mainstream
- Control over travel via vaccine passports
- The disintegration of democratic governments and rise of authoritarianism (think Australia, Austria, Great Britain, New Zealand.)
- Control over propaganda and suppression of free speech and dissent
- The conduit of needle-to-arm has been firmly established to endlessly feed genetically modified substances into the human population.
Who is in Control?
People are looking to government to set the ship aright. This is futile. Technocrats control governments, not the other way around. Behind every government leader in the world, there is an unelected and unaccountable hoard of medical technocrats who are dictating policies and telling the politicians what to do.
Thus, yelling at elected officials is completely misdirected and pointless. They are not the power structure.
Politicians throughout the world, and especially in America, have no idea of the vitriolic hatred that Technocracy harbors toward them.
Again, The Technocrat magazine gives the reason: “There will be no place for Politics, Politicians, Finance or Financiers, Rackets or Racketeers.” When Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected in 1932, the same year that Technocracy was codified at Columbia University, they publicly called for him to summarily dismiss all elected officials and appoint Technocrats in their place to run the nation. FDR was too shrewd to go along with the proposition.
Looking into 2022
I am quite certain that some positive, “good news” headlines will appear in the first quarter of 2022. For instance, look for Republican optimism at taking back control of the House and Senate during the midterm elections. Omicron could be officially declared to be a nothing-burger and some major corporations might remove mask and/or vaccine requirements. Fauci could resign his post as the nation’s medical Technocrat-in-Chief. At 98, Henry Kissinger might finally join the late David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.
The point is, sentiment always swings back and forth like a pendulum. Always. People who are exhausted on bad news will eagerly grab onto something that gives them hope. So, look for the sentiment pendulum to swing toward any perceived good news.
Unfortunately, “hopium” is like an addictive substance that numbs the mind and body, so the net result for many will be to retreat further into their shell of inactivity and denial.
None of this will curtail Technocrat initiatives and practices of social engineering.
There are three big threats to watch in 2022.
- Systemic failure of a major financial infrastructure. Global monetary authorities have been running simulations of financial collapse caused by various things, including hacking. This would necessitate rigid digital identities for Internet passports, a takeover of digital currencies.
- Supply chain failure. Already very fragile, the global supply chain could seize up like a motor that loses its oil. This could result in crippling shortages of parts, consumer goods and even food.
- Major stock market and real estate rout. The Fed is already pledged to remove some liquidity from the economy in 2022. But, there is another nuance to “liquidity”. Historically, when bubble-sentiment “pops”, a collapse occurs. Removing money from the system can be a trigger, but when fear sets in, buyers run for the hills and refuse to buy falling equities at any price. This can result in a free-fall of prices based entirely on sentiment rather than fundamentals.
Any one or all of these could easily be run as a false flag operation to trick people into accepting Technocrat solutions. However, any crisis will do, whether manmade or not. As I noted above, Ordo ab Chao.
One thing is certain: Technocrats are totally committed to fear mongering, sustaining chaos and even promoting outright panic. Such is their war against humanity. During this time, they will continue unchallenged to install their apparatuses of control.
Patrick Wood is a leading and critical expert on Sustainable Development, Green Economy, Agenda 21, 2030 Agenda and historic Technocracy. He is the author of Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation (2015) and co-author of Trilaterals Over Washington, Volumes I and II (1978-1980) with the late Antony C. Sutton.