Source – paulcraigroberts.org
- “…In another essay, “The Future of Life in a Digital Gulag,” Korsgaard compares life in the digital world to solitary confinement in prison. He describes the ongoing work of American academics who are advocating “moral enhancement pills” in order to manipulate individuals’ moral behaviors by biological means in order to achieve conformity with desired behavior as determined by our controllers”
THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK EVER PUBLISHED and an Interview with PCR
THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK EVER PUBLISHED and an Interview with PCR: Overwhelming Evidence of Stolen Presidential Election
PCR Interviewed by Soren Korsgaard, Editor of The Most Dangerous Book Ever Published
My readers are unlikely to need education that Trump’s reelection was prevented, but my summary of the conclusive evidence that the presidential election was stolen as the result of a well organized plot will rescue anyone brainwashed by the presstitutes’ repeated false assertion that there is no evidence of electoral theft.
My readers would be interested in Korsgaard’s book. He titles the book The Most Dangerous Book Ever Written because it explains the deceptions being used to set us up for a totalitarian existence. The book–765 pages–is a collection of essays by Korsgaard, Jerry Day, James Corbett, Gideon Polya, John Remington Graham, Reiner Fuellmich, and it includes 18 of my essays.
There is too much for a review, but I can give you an overview. In “One World Digital Dictatorship,” Korsgaard describes the social credit system that is being put in place in China. The social credit system is a behavior control system.The digital revolution allows mass spying, and China is using the capability to develop a real time profile of every citizen. A citizen’s social credit profile determines whether they may go to university, have a passport, a driving license, qualify for a loan, or have a pet. The individual loses all privacy and all autonomy and conforms his behavior to the government’s standard. In another essay, “The Future of Life in a Digital Gulag,” Korsgaard compares life in the digital world to solitary confinement in prison. He describes the ongoing work of American academics who are advocating “moral enhancement pills” in order to manipulate individuals’ moral behaviors by biological means in order to achieve conformity with desired behavior as determined by our controllers. The disregard of our constitutional protections by university professors should alarm us all. Many are committed to totalitarian control.
Jerry Day gives us “A Hard [and scary] Look At Artificial Intelligence.” People have no idea of the danger that is being set lose on us.
Defense attorney John Remington Graham takes up the case of the alleged Boston Marathon Bombing and shows that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was convicted in the face of the FBI’s own evidence which proved his innocence.
Gideon Polya addresses the atrocities committed by the war criminals in our midst and the ease with which they get away with their mass murders.
Reiner Fuellmich explains how the “Covid pandemic” was crammed down out throats.
James Corbett unloads on Bill Gates and shows Gates to be a greater danger to us than Covid and global warming.
All of us need to expand our minds and develop our awareness of the rising threats to us as individuals who make our own choices. If we are unaware of the intention to turn us into Borgs, we cannot resist. The essays are very readable and provide intelligent relief from the propaganda dished out by the lie factories.
“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
In seventy-eight essays, seven prominent social critics question everything from government authority to COVID-19 in what has been called, “the most dangerous book ever published.” This thought-provoking and empowering, even “criminal,” anthology is a major challenge to the establishment, the ruling oligarchy, or whatever we choose to call the deep state, central planners, and mega-criminals who set and control global narratives. Readers are presented with an array of “forbidden” subjects and in-depth analyses that pull the rug underneath the elite and expose the lies that constitute the matrix. Among others, this book documents and casts light on:
– Washington’s deadly pursuit of hegemony camouflaged as the “War on Terror” and “spreading democracy.”
– The erosion of legal principles and elimination of civil and human rights under the pretext of making us safe from terrorists and a global pandemic.
– The push to enslave humanity in a one world digital dictatorship.
– False flag attacks.
– World War I & II.
– The dangers of smart meters, fluoridation, and artificial intelligence.
– The truth behind Bill Gates’ purported “humanitarian” activities and plans to vaccinate the world.
– The horrors of the War on Drugs and how it is a lucrative business.
– Britain’s systematic robbery of India and resulting genocide.
– The crimes of Winston Churchill and Apartheid Israel.
– The false reasoning behind “gun control.”
The dangers of scientism and how science is being used for social control.
– The most overrated concept in human history, i.e. government.
– The legitimacy of taxation.
– The truth of how George Floyd died.
– COVID-19 and how it has been used as a front for global enslavement, mandatory vaccination, and elimination of civil and human rights.
It is not a question of if but when this book will be censored, shadow-banned, or else how rendered invisible as have happened to numerous works of social criticism and anti-establishment content.
“I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”