Source – whiteoutpress.com
– “…While America’s corporate-owned news outlets invested hundreds of millions of dollars in broadcast air time to ceaselessly blame firearms for the skyrocketing number of mass killings, Noveske and millions of others noticed something else, something the media outlets funded by Big Pharma refuse to disclose for fear of upsetting their largest advertisers – all the people who carried out the bloody massacres were under the influence of pharmaceutical drugs”
45 Mass Murders & the Pharma Drugs They Were On
February 13, 2013. One month ago, and only three weeks after the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook, two well-known 2nd Amendment activists were found mysteriously murdered on two different rural roads on two different sides of the country. One of them, firearms manufacturer John Noveske, had posted one final warning on his Facebook page. It was a list of all the recent mass shootings, the kids responsible and the Big Pharma drugs they were taking. Within days, he was dead. Here is his list.
Below is John Noveske’s final Facebook post before his body was found on a rural Oregon road last month.
John Noveske’s company is one of the most celebrated rifle manufacturers in America. His firearms are widely considered to be some of the finest pieces of American-made hardware in the industry. In the days and weeks following the horrible tragedy in Newtown, CT and the frenzied call for gun control across the nation, many gun owners began to feel increasingly threatened.
But Noveske, one of the country’s foremost gun experts, had quickly become an expert in something else – Big Pharma drugs and their connection to mass shootings. While America’s corporate-owned news outlets invested hundreds of millions of dollars in broadcast air time to ceaselessly blame firearms for the skyrocketing number of mass killings, Noveske and millions of others noticed something else, something the media outlets funded by Big Pharma refuse to disclose for fear of upsetting their largest advertisers – all the people who carried out the bloody massacres were under the influence of pharmaceutical drugs.
Noveske took the results of his research to Facebook. There, he posted a detailed list of 45 of the most recent mass murders carried out by teenagers, young adults and even some small children. He also documented the exact pharmaceutical drugs each killer was taking at the time. As fate would have it, that would be the last Facebook post John Noveske would ever make. One week later on January 4, 2013, his lifeless body was found on the side of a rural Oregon road.
Here is the list published by John Noveske of mass murderers and the pharmaceutical drugs they were prescribed at the time of the killings. Many gun owners and critics of the pharmaceutical industry believe it wasn’t a dark, winding road that cost Noveske his life. They believe it was the publishing of this list.
The last post John Noveske ever made on his Facebook page before he was killed. From NaturalNews.com:
- Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
- Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
- Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
- Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
- Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
- Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
- Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
- A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand-off at his school.
- Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded.
- A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
- Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
- TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
- Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
- James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
- Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania.
- Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California.
- Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
- Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
- Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
- Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.
- Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide. But two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
- Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.
- Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.
- Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
- Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”).
- Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002
(Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself).
- Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
- Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
- Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
- Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
- A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
- Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
- Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
- Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
- Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
-Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
- Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.
“The news shouldn’t be left wing or right wing, conservative or liberal. It should be the news. It should be independent” – Mark Wachtler, Whiteout Press founder
Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds:
-What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az?
-What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado?
-What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas, Or?
-What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct?
*Roberts is the only one that I haven’t heard about being on drugs of some kind.
This was John Noveske’s final Facebook post. Again, within a week, his lifeless body was found on a rural road. Keep in mind, the above information was compiled by one amateur researcher. The true cost of unnecessary pharmaceutical drugs on American society, and the list of additional unexplained killings, is unquestionably much, much longer.