Source – johnpotash.com
– “…Drugs as Weapons Against Us meticulously details how a group of opium-trafficking families came to form an American oligarchy and eventually achieved global dominance…U.S. Intelligence agents used drugs in the targeting of leftist leaders from SDS to the Black Panthers, Young Lords, Latin Kings, and the Occupy Movement. It also tells how they particularly targeted leftist musicians, including John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Tupac Shakur to promote drugs while later murdering them when they started sobering up and taking on more leftist activism”:
Drugs as Weapons Against Us: The CIA’s Murderous Targeting of SDS, Panthers, Hendrix, Lennon, Cobain, Tupac and other Activists – By John Potash
Drugs as Weapons Against Us meticulously details how a group of opium-trafficking families came to form an American oligarchy and eventually achieved global dominance. This oligarchy helped fund the Nazi regime and then saved thousands of Nazis to work with the Central Intelligence Agency. CIA operations such as MK-Ultra pushed LSD and other drugs on leftist leaders and left-leaning populations at home and abroad. Evidence supports that this oligarchy further led the United States into its longest-running wars in the ideal areas for opium crops, while also massively funding wars in areas of coca plant abundance for cocaine production under the guise of a “war on drugs” that is actually the use of drugs as a war on us.
Drugs as Weapons Against Us tells how scores of undercover U.S. Intelligence agents used drugs in the targeting of leftist leaders from SDS to the Black Panthers, Young Lords, Latin Kings, and the Occupy Movement. It also tells how they particularly targeted leftist musicians, including John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Tupac Shakur to promote drugs while later murdering them when they started sobering up and taking on more leftist activism. The book further uncovers the evidence that Intelligence agents dosed Paul Robeson with LSD, gave Mick Jagger his first hit of acid, hooked Janis Joplin on amphetamines, as well as manipulating Elvis Presley, Eminem, the Wu Tang Clan, and others.
Drugs as Weapons Against Us presents evidence that:
- U.S. Intelligence has been the largest LSD trafficker in the world
- Assassinated American opposed the war in a top opium growing area.
- CIA’s MK-Ultra had a hit list of opposition leaders to dose with LSD and other drugs.
- MK-Ultra agents frequented West Coast “Acid Tests” and Leary’s Milbrook acid estate.
- Undercover agents dosed musicians, writers and political activists here and abroad.
- George Harrison’s dentist gave him and John Lennon their first doses of LSD covertly.
- An attorney and legal reporter’s eight-year study said the CIA murdered Lennon.
- An FBI asset supplied Mick Jagger’s first hit of LSD, then framed him and Keith Richards.
- Jimi Hendrix’s manager, once in Britain’s MI6, reportedly admitted murdering him.
- Janis Joplin died of a hotshot of potent heroin just before her first anti-War concerts.
- Drugs were used on Black Panthers Huey Newton, Fred Hampton, and Afeni Shakur.
- Nazis aided CIA & cocaine lords in the mass murder of Latin American revolutionaries.
- Kurt Cobain wanted anarchist essays inside the thirty million-selling Nirvana album.
- Police supervisor told officers not to investigate Cobain’s death as murder.
- Tupac Shakur’s gang-conversion movement cost billions in laundered drug money.
- Cops working at murdered Tupac’s Death Row label were described as “covert agents.”
- Drugs were used on Occupiers; a provisional plan to shoot leaders in Texas was found.
The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders: U.S. Intelligence’s Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers and Linked Ethnic Leftists – John Potash
The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders contains a wealth of names, dates and events detailing the use of COINTELPRO style tactics by the FBI against a generation of leftist political leaders and leftist musicians. Based on 12 years of research and includes over 1,000 endnotes. Sources include over 100 interviews, FOIA-released CIA and FBI documents, court transcripts, and many mainstream media outlets. Book is 192 pages of main text, 100 pages of endnotes, 8 pages of photos (incl. government/court documents) and some more pages of preface, foreword, afterword, and bios.
Table of Contents
Foreword by Pam Africa with Mumia Abu-Jamal
Introductory Summary 1
1-US Intelligence vs. Newton/Seale’s Black Panthers’ Aid to Blacks; Shakurs Lead Harlem 3
2-The U.S. Intelligence Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. 7
3-U.S. Intelligence Murderous Targeting& Harassment Arrests of Panther Leaders 14
4- FBI Agents in LA Cultural Group Attack Panthers:LA Murders & NY 21 Set-up 18
5-FBI/Cops Murder Hampton after He Politicized Gangs,and Shoot at War Vet Pratt 22
6-FBI Sets Up Fugitive Raids &Manufactures East/West Panther Feud in NYC 25
7-Multi-ethnic Revolts in US asAfeni Shakur Leads Panther 21 Tragicomic Trial 28
8-Malcolm X’s Assassination: Panther Infiltrator’s RoleSimilar to Agent in MLK’s 32
9-Cointelpro Continued: Mutulu Called Terrorist,Assata & Black Liberation Army 38
10-FBI Queried Tupac as CIA-Linked Dealer Hooked Afeni,Agent Hooked Newton 43
11-Tupac’s Panther Leadership & Newton’s Panther Renewal,”Anniversary” Murder 47
12-Evidence FBI’s Held Set Up Armed Attacks on Tupacafter Newton & Judi Bari 52
13-LA Riots; FBI Targets Fred Hampton, Jr, NAPO’s Tupac in Marin, & Musicians 55
14-Gang Peace, Monster/Sanyika, & Tupac’s “Thug Life” Plan to Radicalize Gangs 62
15-Tupac’s FBI File, Republican Attacks,Harassment Arrests, Specious Lawuits 65
16-Atlanta Police Shoot at Tupac& Target H. Rap Brown; FBI’s Grisly Cover-ups 70
17-Psychological Profiling of Tupac?Police Profiling Attempt to Murder Mumia 75
18-NYPD Agent: Sex Frame-up, Cover-upand Link to Tupac’s NYC Shooting 81
19-Wealthiest Start CIA Who Hire Nazis and Help Corporations Control Media 87
20-US Intelligence & Mafia Shaped R&B/Rock; CIA & Time Warner’s Rap Grip 95
21-Penal Coercion and FBI Cointelpro Tactics Set Up East/West Rap Feud 100
22-Death Row Signs Him Up:Record Company as U.S. Intelligence Front 104
23-Death Row Police Goals: Target Tupac & Rap,Traffic Drugs, End Gang Truce 108
24-Death Row Lines Him Up:FBI Watch Radical Tupac’s Murder in Mobland 112
25-Knight/Death Row Aid Murder & Police Cover-up,Re-ignite Bloods/Crips War 116
26-Warning Timing in Murder of Top Witness, a Panther’s Son; Suspect Killed 121
27-FBI & ATF Watch Again as Death Row Cops are Nailed in Biggie’s Murder 124
28-Media Aids LAPD Ramparts Cover-up of Death Row Cop Murders, Trafficking 128
29-Despite Knight’s Imprisonment,Death Row Targets Afeni, Snoop Dogg and Dre 132
30-FBI and New York’s National PoliceCointelpro Targeting of Rappers 136
31-Targets: Spearhead, Rage Against the Machine,Wu Tang, Dead Prez, The Coup 138
32-NYPD vs. Hip Hop Summit Rap MogulsRussell Simmons and Sean Puffy Combs: Targeting Public Enemy 142
33-FBI/Cops Frame & Murder? HSAN’s Jay-Z,DMX, Eminem & Jam Master Jay & Mos Def 146
34-FBI-Fostered Rap Feuds? Shots at Biggie Witnesses,50 Cent, Nas & Lil’ Kim 150
35-Past/Present CIA/LAPD Links in RFK Assassinationand Tupac’s Murder 155
36-CIA/Nazi/Chile Condor & CIA/NYPD vs. Rappers,Activist Black & Latino Gangs 160
37-Police and Federal Agents TargetBlack/Latino Police Groups, Activists & Leaders 169
38-Past Parallel: Jimi Hendrix’s Panther Support,Spy Manager, FBI Targeting 175
39-CIA Links to Reggae Revolutionary Bob Marley and Peter Tosh’s Early Deaths 180
40-Belafonte; Tupac, Hendrix & Marley; Rep. McKinney & Tupac, Hampton’s POCC 184
Afterword by Fred Hampton, Jr.
Biographies of authors