Source – wakingtimes.com
– The powers that be are desperately attempting to institute safeguards to a system that is crashing. We just can’t have an economic model which funnels resources into the hands of the elite, and a social system that disregards an ethical and sustainable approach to the environment, without something eventually breaking. With their last breath they are creating secret trade agreements designed to implement a world government, yet there’s a growing community of awakening people that are discussing and designing innovative solutions to the systemic mess we’re in.
The masses have not yet awoken to the fact that we operate under a privately owned central banking system which maintains the monopolization of our monetary system for a dozen or so international banking families. In fact, I’m not really sure many of our so-called leaders – such as politicians, charity organizations and those in the public spotlight – have awoken to this insanity either. If we were to collectively recognize this, there is no doubt that we would instantly stand up and institute a banking system that is created for the people, by the people.
Take for example this article which appeared in The Guardian in 2014. It explains the model that enslaves the 99.9%. As stated in that piece: “Back in the 1930s, Henry Ford is supposed to have remarked that it was a good thing that most Americans didn’t know how banking really works, because if they did, “there’d be a revolution before tomorrow morning”.
The truth is out there for us to embrace, however, because it’s not shoved in our faces by the matrix media, such as with gay rights or Cecil the Lion, very few people seem to give a fuck. Well, we should, because if we stopped paying huge amounts of money and interest to these private stakeholders and created community-based banking systems, we’d be well on our way to truly eradicating many of the socioeconomic disadvantages that plague our societies, such as poverty and homelessness.
For example, there is a public-owned state bank in North Dakota, which I’m sure most people have no idea about. As stated in a Global Research article: “Profits, rather than being siphoned into offshore tax havens, are recycled back into the bank, the state and the community”.
Do you see how potent this idea is? Can you see the implications of moving to a banking system that caters to the needs of the people? Do you really understand how the masses are being duped? Essentially, we’re all slaves to the deep elite. We’re little pawns in their game of ‘rule the world‘ that they’re hellbent on winning at all costs.
Regardless of the pathological behavior of the shadow players, which there are too many to cover here, there are plenty of alternate thinkers that are pushing for new ways forward for humanity because they recognize that there are more moral and intelligent ways of organizing society.
For example, there are:
- economists who want to transform the Keynesian model to legitimate alternatives;
- teachers who understand the massive holes in the indoctrination system called public education;
- scientists who want to change the way energy is created and shared;
- health practitioners who see the limits of mechanistic and pharmacological medicine and the need for the reintroduction of natural and plant-based therapies;
- journalists who demand that the media monopolies need to be disassembled;
- environmentalists who want to transition the way food is grown and distributed;
- community leaders who aim to reintegrate them to better support its members;
- politicians who understand that the democratic system has been hijacked by big money;
- activists who campaign for revolutions in our value systems; and
- futurists who want to change the systemic template for our societal health and well-being.
There is also a push in the sciences to reclaim this beautiful art from its institutionalization and philosophical bias. As any progressive and truly critical thinker would know, scientific materialism has been superseded by the birth of quantum physics which resulted in the reintroduction of consciousness into the fundamental theory of reality.
Yet the bigots and the brainwashed continue to hold on to their false ‘beliefs’ about how our existence works. If laymen or so-called experts alike really believe they’ve figured it all out through the materialistic structure, then unfortunately for them they’re either naive or close-minded to the possibilities that exist in exploration of both mind and matter.
One quantum physicist who has tapped into the non-physicality that makes up part of our reality, as well as its potential implications on our society, is Amit Goswami. Along with a large number of scientists and philosophers, which are growing by the day, he understands that our humble existence is permeated by a consciousness that connects us all.
As stated on his website:
“Theoretical Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami is a revolutionary amongst a growing body of renegade scientists who, in recent years, has ventured into the domain of the spiritual in an attempt both to interpret the seemingly inexplicable findings of curious experiments and to validate intuitions about the existence of a spiritual dimension of life. A prolific writer, teacher, and visionary, Dr. Goswami has appeared in the movies What the Bleep do we know!?, Dalai Lama Renaissance, as well as the award winning documentary, The Quantum Activist.”
In the following interview, he describes how quantum physics has demanded the reintroduction of a non-local mind into our collective understanding of the fabric of reality. Of course this information is not new at all, it’s ancient wisdom that is encoded into nearly all of the tribal, religious and spiritual disciplines. What is new however is the recognition that it can strongly influence how we design our ethical, economic and social systems so that humanity’s future can actually qualify as a civil, healthy and intelligent society.
Please note: there are many articles linked below that will provide a wealth of information for those who wish to read further into the many areas mentioned above.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR