Source – holisticcannabisacademy.com
– “…The Holistic Cannabis Network® (HCN) is a cannabis education, training, and business-building platform for holistic-minded practitioners about medical marijuana and its integration with other healing modalities”:
(Holistic Cannabis Network®)
What Is the Holistic Cannabis Academy?
- Online training + education options for healthcare practitioners, caregivers + cannabis curious individuals
- Begin as soon as you’d like and complete in accordance with a schedule convenient to you.
- Upon completion of training, opportunity to earn a certificate of competency as a Holistic Medical Cannabis Practitioner™ or Holistic Medical Cannabis Counselor™
- Created by two registered dietitian nutritionists with experience in functional medicine, medical marijuana, culinary cannabis recipe development, + continuing medical education
- Content vetted by both medical marijuana + functional medicine clinicians + researchers
- HCA toolkit with reference resources, client handouts, presentation materials
- Onsite culinary workshops about producing edibles + tinctures
The Holistic Cannabis Network® (HCN) is a cannabis education, training, and business-building platform for holistic-minded practitioners about medical marijuana and its integration with other healing modalities.
The underlying strength of the Holistic Cannabis Network® is its principals — life-long colleagues and friends — Laura Lagano, MS, RDN, CDN and Donna Shields, MS, RDN. As registered dietitian nutritionists with a combined 50 years of experience, we serve as the bedrock for a business built on education, science, and practical application. We offer a unique combination of well-respected credentials, functional medicine and integrative clinical nutrition experience, health communications expertise, and culinary know-how.
Featured Cannabis Content
Real world cannabis practitioner advice and guidelines
Recommendations about how to communicate with your clients about cannabis
Suggestions about how to integrate cannabis education into your existing healing modality
Insights into both hemp agriculture and into cannabis grow operations
Approved medical conditions for medical marijuana state-by-state
Product and labeling requirements for cannabis edibles, tinctures, and topicals
Up-to-date science about cannabis research
How to prepare nutritious cannabis-infused foods
The integrity of what we provide our customers rests squarely on who we are – holistic-minded health practitioners, first and foremost. While other cannabis education programs are available, most are produced by business people who have little or no hands-on client health experience. We are our target audience – health + wellness professionals committed to holistic healing.
We’re also seasoned educators and communications experts. We know how to dissect studies and translate findings. We know how to develop curricula that’s timely and practical. And, we know how to serve it up in an enjoyable and varied format. Let us do the heavy lifting so you can sit back and enjoy the learning curve.
Paths to Cannabis Competency
The Holistic Cannabis Academy: What Makes this Education + Training Program Unique?
- Designed for holistic-minded practitioners, counselors, caregivers + the canna-curious who consider all aspects of health, wellness + lifestyles
- Offers a turn-key solution for YOU as the counselor or practitioner to provide materials + handouts to your clients/patients – no more writing your own materials or searching the internet for credible information
- Features leading medical cannabis clinicians + researchers who are also dynamic educators
- Includes audio recordings, released on a weekly schedule, you can listen to anytime, anywhere on any device with a Wi-Fi connection
- Provides business-building and marketing tools to help you market your new competency
- Continuing education credits for various credentials (in progress)
Track I – Groundwork: Foundational Fundamentals
Track II – Beyond Basics: Practical Applications
Track III – Digging Deeper: Cannabis as Medicine
Track IV – Ready for Clients: Making It Happen!
Take the next step! The future is now.
Health professionals – register for the practitioner program
Caregivers, patients + canna-curious consumers – register for the counselor program