Source – theunboundedspirit.com
– ometimes there are some people who, no matter how much painful their life might be, still try to help brighten the world through their words and actions. That’s the case of the amazing and unforgettable comic genius, Robin Williams, who recently decided to give up his life. Robin Williams helped put a smile on the face of thousands of people, even though he apparently was not happy himself, which only shows the true greatness of his spirit.
In honor of this great man, we have hand-picked some of the most insightful Robin Williams quotes on topics such as life, love, comedy, forgiveness, loneliness, sex, and beauty, that will leave you inspired by the amazing mind that he had. Enjoy.
1. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
2. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’”
3. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
4. “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.”
5. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
6. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
7. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
8. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
9. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
10. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
11. “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for.”
12. “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.”